JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Where did that thread go!? I got busy at work and didn't get a chance to reply earlier. I want to get an M1 Garand :rolleyes:through the CMP, but that's not for a love for Springfield.

@Stomper you 100% beat me to it! :s0140:Haha but on a serious note the definition of a forum is "a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular subject can be exchanged" why do VOLUNTEER mods have to be excluded from that? If anything @Joe Link decides who the NWFA mods are and how opinionated he would prefer them to be.

The Springfield armory that made M1s is a different entity than the modern company.

You should get one though, everyone should have one.

When shoping for a new set of 40S&W pistols, the XDM40 was the one that the wife and I settled on, it shot well and it fit our hands with a better gripping surface than the others; Think SNL sayin Hated it...:p
Glocks... Hated it...
S&Ws... Hated it...
SIGs... Hated it...
Taurus... Hated it...
Walthers... Hated it...
Berettas... Hated it...
Kahrs... Hated it...
HKs... Hated it...

6585EE28-5A2E-4350-993E-B5B6262191E8.jpeg

Not an SA fanboi but I do have a few of their products and I appreciate them (poly pistols).

The Croatians make a good shooter.

I own a XD40SC and this was my primary pistol for a few years. It shoots quite well for a 3" barrel and I used the Barnes 140gr XTAC 40 S&W rounds for SD. I shot 1000s of round of FMJ rounds since they were cheaper than the 140gr Barnes rounds. I did manage to buy some Speer 180gr 40 S&W short barrel rounds that shoot quite well but I like the 140gr rounds better since the Barnes rounds were more readily even though they only have 20 to a box available.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top