JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1599
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
9mm
City
Forest Grove
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'm in a bit of Situation I have a Springfield Prodigy that I have bought but I'm rethinking my purchase and I want a C2. It's still at the gun shop and I need to finish the background check. Is anyone interested in a Springfield prodigy 4.25 if I can get it before the big day?

It's BRAND NEW I haven't even got it out of the box at the gun shop I'll try to take pictures tomorrow.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I own the c2 and my neighbor has the prodigy. 2 months ago we did the Pepsi challenge and results we surprising. You would be surprised how close the prodigy is to the staccato. They are almost identical. The mags are actually interchangeable. Just something to think about I guess

I mean it's still a double stack 2011. Im just rethinking this if it's gonna be my last for awhile I better make it a staccato. But I don't have the money to tie up the prodigy and the staccato😂

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.