JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looking to sell my Springfield Prodigy 4.25" with all accessories. Includes factory RMR optic plate with Holosun 407c x2 (red, mounted with threadlocker Vibratite Vc3). 10 Magazines are also included, 6-17 round and 4-23 round (5 are still in factory packaging).

Round count is currently at 400, trouble free besides one failure to return to battery at the end of a 150 round range session so I'm guessing just dirty or not enough oil. Only selling because I love 1911s and Glocks/M&Ps, and thought this would somehow be a marriage between the two. Discovered I was wrong and 2011s are not for me.

Interested to trade for night vision (PVS-14 or similar, with extra cash of course), Dan Wesson/Custom/Semi-Custom 1911s, M1A/M1 Garand, Trijicon RMRs/SROs, H&K VP9 Tactical Optic Ready, M&P 5' FDE Optic Ready with new factory flat trigger, S&W 9mm Revolver. Make an offer though, always on the lookout for stuff and things!

View attachment 1837454 View attachment 1837455
When you had the "failure" was there some factory lube present?

When you had the "failure" was there some factory lube present?
No it was someone else shooting (not me) at the end of a 200 or so round range session. I've never cleaned it since the initial range day. He could have limp wristed or the gun could have been pretty fouled. He does limp wrist other guns though…so there is that.

No it was someone else shooting (not me) at the end of a 200 or so round range session. I've never cleaned it since the initial range day. He could have limp wristed or the gun could have been pretty fouled. He does limp wrist other guns though…so there is that.
What I'm trying to understand is whether the gun had any lube when the failure occurred.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.