JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
9mm
City
Pendleton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Looking to sell my Springfield Prodigy 4.25" with all accessories. Includes factory RMR optic plate with Holosun 407c x2 (red, mounted with threadlocker Vibratite Vc3). 10 Magazines are also included, 6-17 round and 4-23 round (5 are still in factory packaging).

Round count is currently at 550, trouble free besides one failure to return to battery at the end of a 150 round range session so I'm guessing just dirty or not enough oil. Only selling because I love 1911s and Glocks/M&Ps, and thought this would somehow be a marriage between the two. Discovered I was wrong and 2011s are not for me.

Interested to trade for night vision (PVS-14 or similar, with extra cash of course), Trijicon RMRs/SROs, 1911s, Mini-14s, M1As, Garands, M&P 5' FDE Optic Ready with new factory flat trigger. Make an offer though, always on the lookout for stuff and things!

Price is now $1,500 for complete package. Includes original box and case, Holosun box and case as well.

Willing to drive within Oregon if that would help with ease of sale.

IMG_2617.jpeg IMG_2619.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Night vision (with extra cash of course), Dan Wesson/semi-custom/custom 1911s, M&P 5" FDE Optic Ready with the new flat face trigger, Trijicon RMRs/SROs, S&W 9mm Revolver, H&K VP9?…feel free to offer anything in that ballpark!
Got quite a few custom glocks. G48, g17gen5, g17gen2, g19gen3, g45 all custom builds. Got a Daniel defense DDM4V7pro complete upper.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.