JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1100
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
9mm
City
Damascus
State
Oregon
Zip Code
It is with a heavy heart that I put this one for sale but the reason for letting it go is to jump into one of my dream guns.

I have had nothing but good times with this gun and it has never failed me. It has over 1000 rounds through it as it saw a few matches during its life but it has always been well taken care of.

It comes with an ATLAS tool less guide rod so you can field strip it with ease. It also comes with a polished EGW disconnector so it has ZERO slide hang.

The springs are slightly modified so you can enjoy a flatter shooter. 17lbs main spring, 11lbs recoil spring and Extra Power return spring. Strikes the most stubborn primers without an issue.

The trigger breaks crisp at 2.5lbs and the reset is short, allowing you to shoot it very quickly.

The slide stop was replaced with an extended slide stop so you don't have to adjust your grip to send the slide back home after a reload which will save you precious milliseconds! 😉

You can choose how you will buy it. With or without the optic. The optic is a Holosun 407C GR. Yes, with a green dot! 😮‍💨

In case you don't want the optic you can still have the A14B plate and install any RMR Footprint optic on it.

Those who prefer to get the gun without the optic and without the plate will get it with the stock plate installed and will receive the plate that ships with it and accepts the Dragonfly, or any Docter footprint optic.

Gun will come with all original packaging, (1) 17 rounds mag and (1) 20 rounds mag as well as the stock parts that were taken off the gun.

I'm looking to get:
Prodigy + RMR plate + Holosun = $1400
Prodigy + RMR plate = $1200
Prodigy = $1100

If the transfer is done @AFS I'll cover the transfer fee. Otherwise, buyer covers the transfer.
Cash only as I'm saving to fund a bigger purchase.

IMG_0106.jpeg IMG_0105.jpeg IMG_0108.jpeg IMG_0109.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Just out of curiosity was is your dream gun. I'm looking a this one, a staccato and an ed brown m&p fuel. having a difficult time deciding.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.