JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone seen a Springer XDs bi-tone model locally yet? I know they have them out east already. I am dying to get a hold of one of these.

SpringfieldXDSBiTone.jpg

SpringfieldXDSBiTone.jpg

I felt one up at Baker's Shoes & Guns in Eugene. Frankly, I was disappointed....I guess there was so much hype I expected more. Give me an XD-M any day over this model. Oh yeah, it was the bi-tone.

I have an XDM in .40 that is my carry mainstay. 9+1 for the short mag, 12+1 for the extended version.

My one and only complaint about this gun is that it just isn't accurate at ranges over 25 yards. (3/14 inch barrel, no surprise).

For long ranges I'm looking at extreme accuracy (ocular cavity with aimed fire) and I just can't get it with this gun. That's frankly a small complaint with a carry gun as a civilian. I'm EXTREMELY unlikely to have to engage past 7 yards and less likely yet to have to make a sniper shot at 25 yards +.

Don't know anything about the bi-tones, and I think they are ugly to start with. But the XDM as a carry gun is something I carry all the time, which should tell you about what I think about it.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top