JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Has anyone seen a Springer XDs bi-tone model locally yet? I know they have them out east already. I am dying to get a hold of one of these.

SpringfieldXDSBiTone.jpg

SpringfieldXDSBiTone.jpg

I felt one up at Baker's Shoes & Guns in Eugene. Frankly, I was disappointed....I guess there was so much hype I expected more. Give me an XD-M any day over this model. Oh yeah, it was the bi-tone.

I have an XDM in .40 that is my carry mainstay. 9+1 for the short mag, 12+1 for the extended version.

My one and only complaint about this gun is that it just isn't accurate at ranges over 25 yards. (3/14 inch barrel, no surprise).

For long ranges I'm looking at extreme accuracy (ocular cavity with aimed fire) and I just can't get it with this gun. That's frankly a small complaint with a carry gun as a civilian. I'm EXTREMELY unlikely to have to engage past 7 yards and less likely yet to have to make a sniper shot at 25 yards +.

Don't know anything about the bi-tones, and I think they are ugly to start with. But the XDM as a carry gun is something I carry all the time, which should tell you about what I think about it.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top