JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$300
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Single stack .45 auto. Big bore carry pistol with low round count. Excellent preowned condition with all the extras. This gun has been updated by Springfield and it comes with two 5rd mags and one 7rd mag. Front sight is currently red fiber, rear sights are white dot. It has replacement fiber for the front. Factory owb holster and double mag holster. If you're interested I could probably be persuaded to throw in an IWB Alien Gear holster. Not the greatest holsters, but I find them perfectly adequate and they have a lifetime shell swap policy that does not require proof of purchase, rare in these troubled corporate times. Meet at Tigard Pawn 4 More, you guessed… in Tigard. They have the best rates I'm aware of, and I have had several quick and efficient transactions there. Thank you for looking.

Trades: I'm interested in Mossberg MC2c/sc, Mossberg 590s shockwave(12g), Beretta Cx4 (9mm px4 magwell), Beretta PX4 subcompact(9mm), beretta 80x cheetah, ammo:.223, 9mm, .40

IDK, what do you got? I'll probably say no, but who knows… shrug emoji, lolz, lolz.

IMG_2586.jpeg IMG_2591.jpeg IMG_2592.jpeg IMG_2593.jpeg IMG_2586.jpeg IMG_2589.jpeg IMG_2588.jpeg IMG_2590.jpeg IMG_2591.jpeg IMG_2593.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads