JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Oh and that red dot is just silly on a subcompact carry. Yes, I've said it before and I'll say it again. A red dot on a deep conceal pistol is dumb. Learn how to use irons. Or even better, learn to point-shoot cuz that's probably all you'll have time for anyway. :rolleyes:

That's foolish - you just told people get over that you have sucky vision so stop using a device that greatly assists you with target recognization - so sorry crotchety old person that you are no longer able to fast focus from near to far - get over it and revert back to blurry indistinguishable sights.

So to summarize: Suck it up buttercup getting old is hard and it sucks to be you!

do-not-want.jpg

Mostly because of the sight.

Aloha, Mark

That's foolish - you just told people get over that you have sucky vision so stop using a device that greatly assists you with target recognization - so sorry crotchety old person that you are no longer able to fast focus from near to far - get over it and revert back to blurry indistinguishable sights.

So to summarize: Suck it up buttercup getting old is hard and it sucks to be you!

Feelings hurt much?

Lawyers and judges I'm sure will make a big deal out of the name HELLCAT. The defendant shot the alleged assailant with what?!?! A Helllllllcattttttt????!!!!! Maybe not such a great choice for a carry gun.
Oh yeah... ?! But what color .. was... it... ... ... ... nevermind, your honor...
They should've called it the Copycat.
I believe you just won the internet, sir.
Congratulations... it's now yours.

Another plastic, striker-fired handgun ... I can barely contain my excitement. :p

Though, as it was referenced in this thread, I can't help to be hip to the Bel Air. It is just so wacky:

569497-0122a36a428e90821bf2f95e191d8aaf.jpg

Alas it is Kimber, and I've been buying too many guys (sort of), so back burner. :cool:

Feelings hurt much?

So, if we're not like you, follow what you say or blindly agree with you, we're bubblegum hurt?

I don't agree with one thing you previously posted - what you say is a foolish blanket statement that is very narrow minded, sadly some who read your post are now believing your brain droppings as truth, and that's sad.

From some of the videos on youtube, it seems that they also copied the problem of your thumb riding over the slidestop causing the Hellcat to not lock open after the last shot. The same thing happened to me when I rented the Sig p365. The Sig p365 XL gives you more room for your hand and the Sig p365 SAS Sig Anti-Snag removes the exterior slide release so either may be better for me.

So, if we're not like you, follow what you say or blindly agree with you, we're bubblegum hurt?

I don't agree with one thing you previously posted - what you say is a foolish blanket statement that is very narrow minded, sadly some who read your post are now believing your brain droppings as truth, and that's sad.

Nah. You led with name calling, not me fella.

From some of the videos on youtube, it seems that they also copied the problem of your thumb riding over the slidestop causing the Hellcat to not lock open after the last shot. The same thing happened to me when I rented the Sig p365. The Sig p365 XL gives you more room for your hand and the Sig p365 SAS Sig Anti-Snag removes the exterior slide release so either may be better for me.
We lefties don't have those problems. But we often get the magazine release on the wrong side :p

I think he has a valid point. The sight makes the overall package taller. That limits some of the options, such as pocket carry, that people with a small gun would likely utilize. The sight is small and if your draw isn't on point, you won't find the dot and you'll be point shooting, at least for the first round. At that point, why not just learn to point shoot or use the front sight? The ranges that gunfights occur in the civilian world don't really necessitate the advantages of a red dot.

If the gun were larger and wouldn't be called upon to be ultra-concealable, say Glock 19 sized or bigger, I might consider it.

No reason to get all fired up. We are all entitled to our opinion. If someone reads one opinion on several pages of opinions and gets warped by it, maybe they have other issues.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top