JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
firing-sig-p365-sas.gif

So, if we're not like you, follow what you say or blindly agree with you, we're bubblegum hurt?

I don't agree with one thing you previously posted - what you say is a foolish blanket statement that is very narrow minded, sadly some who read your post are now believing your brain droppings as truth, and that's sad.

Brain droppings eh? You're full of put downs tonight.

I don't like those two part "safety" triggers... something feels wrong about them... then again there's only two pistols I shoot that were designed in the last 50 years...

I'll probably keep dreaming about getting a P365.

So reading through the posts, I take it no one likes it. :eek:

I'm thinking of a higher capacity carry gun. May at least look at this and the Sig.

I'm thinking of a higher capacity carry gun. May at least look at this and the Sig.

Actually it looks intriguing to me. I'm just not into the red dot version. I will however check one out when they are available at my LGS.

I can't hold a grudge against copy-cats.

Many gun makers have copied the polymer frame design, I suppose started by HK but perfected by Glock.
SA copied the 1911 grip safety.
Everyone copies the 3 dot sight system.
Many copy the Glock trigger safety in some way, whether a dingus or a hinged trigger.
Most makers copy some form of striker fire system.
Most makers copy some form of drop safety, hammer block, firing pin block.
Triggers are all generally the same design.
A dozen companies make 1911s, straight up clones.
A lot of companies practically steal designs from CZ and Walther among others.

As far as the overall design, there's only really a few ways to make a gun so it's functional and ergonomical. That they happen to appear similar is probably mostly coincidence with some design influence.

This group here is a small fraction of the gun owners and often seems to be way off the mark. One great example was when the Ruger PC Carbine was announced. When I first saw it I too thought it looked "odd" and I LOVE PCC's. As soon as I read why it looked the way it did I was looking to buy one. I kept reading many saying it would not win. Well how long did it take them to catch up?
Ruger Wrangler was another. Saw a lot of "this is ............."fill in the blank. These are selling faster than they can make them too. I will be surprised if SA drops this pistol from the line for lack of sales anytime soon. The optic ready version will by my guess not sell nearly as well but, the pistol unless something goes wrong with manufacturing should be quite a winner.

When I started considering a higher capacity carry gun I looked at a few models. And decided I needed 16 rounds, so G19 for the win!

I can't hold a grudge against copy-cats.

Many gun makers have copied the polymer frame design, I suppose started by HK but perfected by Glock.
SA copied the 1911 grip safety.
Everyone copies the 3 dot sight system.
Many copy the Glock trigger safety in some way, whether a dingus or a hinged trigger.
Most makers copy some form of striker fire system.
Most makers copy some form of drop safety, hammer block, firing pin block.
Triggers are all generally the same design.
A dozen companies make 1911s, straight up clones.
A lot of companies practically steal designs from CZ and Walther among others.

As far as the overall design, there's only really a few ways to make a gun so it's functional and ergonomical. That they happen to appear similar is probably mostly coincidence with some design influence.

Yep. Look at bolt actions. Fixed ejector, plunger ejector, full length extractor, spring steel extractor, cock on opening, cock on closing. Pick one from each, add as many locking lugs as you please. That's about it.

When I started considering a higher capacity carry gun I looked at a few models. And decided I needed 16 rounds, so G19 for the win!
I've tried that and your old one the 26. Never could get either to not print on me or be comfortable. I might try the newer 48. Then again I already did the 43 so...

The Sig looked promising but then it hit YouTube. This guy is hideous, but might be worth looking at. As is maybe the Sig finally.

I can't get over my LCP really. Been my daily forever now. Kind of gave up on 9mm or larger guns.

I just keep torturing myself thinking that maybe the next one might be better.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top