JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't like those two part "safety" triggers... something feels wrong about them... then again there's only two pistols I shoot that were designed in the last 50 years...

I'll probably keep dreaming about getting a P365.
Love my P365 & P320!.. both are awesome weapons..

Still waiting on high round count reviews. Usually i prefer seeing 1000 thru the pipe reviews for general function and prospect. Also if the user shows the insides and how fit finish and if theres any problems with repeat use. So far it sounds like its decent but I am sure there will be a bad batch thatll ruin it.

I am a Springfield-Taurus-Colt-Ruger-Kel Tek- HK-Walther-Glock-S&W-Lionheart-NAA-FN-Charter fanboy !

Own a slightly larger number of Springfield's so I will say I must like them better, or I just got a good deal.

With regard to the Hellcat I am not a 9 MM fan for carry, but the wife might like it. 40 would be more interesting to me. Springfield recently introduced their XDS40 Mod 2, and I bought one, so they do make new models in 40.

I have a Colt Mustang that Sig copied for their 238 and so Springfield , looking to have 380, which can't be imported, decided the best metal frame gun would be the 911. So what, how many makers of AR's are there. I think my 911 (380) is better finished, has better sights and is more accurate than my Mustang

I think that not giving serious consideration to any firearm based on a marketing name or gimmick is just vane. Does it function for me, fit me, does it do the job? Those are way better ways to determine if you like the gun or not.

The P365 was so popular and backordered, because it was first and we had never seen a sub compact like it.

This? $100 overpriced for a SA product. They overestimate the actual want, because people aren't lining up for this.

I like my 365.

I actually like my grip zone 45 mod 2. Yeah, that is so stupid it makes me giggle, but I shoot it well, and the price I paid was such that I don't care. I have paid more for a lot less.

I lean to the Sig 365 SAS over this one.
Forever known as duck gun.
Sig-Sauer-P365-SAS-Duck.jpg

Good thing for me, I held the p365 and it is way too small for my giant hands, and the hellcat looks to be about the same size. My xd-m compact is about perfect, I do want to try out one of the newer xd-s mod 2's that have come out.

Love my P365 & P320!.. both are awesome weapons..
I agree. Easy to shoot and carry.

Most guns coming out now seem to need that "optic ready" feature or it's a bust. Consumers want options and we get all manufacturers to compete for our business. I will say that with all the current offerings and SA's reputation as of late, it's a little easier to choose if you can just disregard a copy from a certain manufacturer.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top