JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It just says App status "Active". I'm curious when they post results.
Click the view under active
Mine opens up and says eligible

36857339-2951-4533-A546-CAB328054F47.png

Starkey/Ukiah. Been elk hunting Starkey since the mid 80's. Moved to WA in 2008. WA is piss poor for spring bear options and I have very good knowledge of the Starkey unit. This will be my GF's first time big game hunting and I told her if we drew a bear tag we would buy her a rifle. If we don't draw then it's archery for elk/deer on both sides or the river.

It just says App status "Active". I'm curious when they post results.
I think this means their new computer program is still a work in progress.

Dear KENNETH,

Thank you for applying in the 2019 Spring Bear Controlled Hunt Draw. Your application has been received and we look forward to sharing the results of the draw with you soon. Results are usually available by Feb. 20, but delayed this year to allow additional time for review and validation of the draw. ODFW always validates controlled hunt draw results (for example by confirming that parties drew correctly and preference points and non-resident quotas on tags were applied correctly) but staff are taking additional time to validate 2019 spring bear results as this is the first draw under ODFW's new licensing system.

Once spring bear draw results are available, hunters who have already set up their online account can login at the MyODFW.com licensing page and click "Controlled Hunts" under Recreational Portfolio to find their results. Hunters who drew a spring bear tag will see the term "Selected" next to their hunt choice, and those who did not draw will see the term "Not Selected."

Draw results cannot be viewed in the MyODFW app, but click "Access full ODFW Account Online" in the app to get to the licensing page and login. Note your spring bear tag will only show up in your MyODFW app after purchase. SportsPac holders who drew their spring bear tag can redeem their voucher by "purchasing" the tag (at no additional cost) through the licensing webpage or at a license sales agent.

Spring bear applicants who have not yet set up an online account can call ODFW Licensing at (503) 947-6101 during regular business hours to get their draw results, or visit a license sales agent.

Thank you again for your participation in Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife's spring bear controlled hunt draw. We appreciate your patience.

Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads