Low Price Guns
Buster Beaver Cerakote
Sporting Systems
Landhawk Arms
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Southwest Firearms Forum
Defensive Arts
Welcome to Northwest Firearms
Join our community, sign up for free today!

Spring Bear

Reactions
Starkey/Ukiah. Been elk hunting Starkey since the mid 80’s. Moved to WA in 2008. WA is piss poor for spring bear options and I have very good knowledge of the Starkey unit. This will be my GF’s first time big game hunting and I told her if we drew a bear tag we would buy her a rifle. If we don’t draw then it’s archery for elk/deer on both sides or the river.

joken

Reactions
It just says App status "Active". I'm curious when they post results.
I think this means their new computer program is still a work in progress.

Dear KENNETH,

Thank you for applying in the 2019 Spring Bear Controlled Hunt Draw. Your application has been received and we look forward to sharing the results of the draw with you soon. Results are usually available by Feb. 20, but delayed this year to allow additional time for review and validation of the draw. ODFW always validates controlled hunt draw results (for example by confirming that parties drew correctly and preference points and non-resident quotas on tags were applied correctly) but staff are taking additional time to validate 2019 spring bear results as this is the first draw under ODFW’s new licensing system.

Once spring bear draw results are available, hunters who have already set up their online account can login at the MyODFW.com licensing page and click “Controlled Hunts” under Recreational Portfolio to find their results. Hunters who drew a spring bear tag will see the term “Selected” next to their hunt choice, and those who did not draw will see the term “Not Selected.”

Draw results cannot be viewed in the MyODFW app, but click “Access full ODFW Account Online” in the app to get to the licensing page and login. Note your spring bear tag will only show up in your MyODFW app after purchase. SportsPac holders who drew their spring bear tag can redeem their voucher by “purchasing” the tag (at no additional cost) through the licensing webpage or at a license sales agent.

Spring bear applicants who have not yet set up an online account can call ODFW Licensing at (503) 947-6101 during regular business hours to get their draw results, or visit a license sales agent.

Thank you again for your participation in Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife’s spring bear controlled hunt draw. We appreciate your patience.

Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife

Reactions
Checked draw results just to see if there was any movement and my results show “Not Selected”. Bummer.
Anyone else check and see any results?

MannyGlocks

Reactions
Never heard of 'spring bear'.

Black yes.

Brown yes, but I'm guessing 'spring bear' is the same as black?

UPCOMING EVENTS

Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Pistol April 4th
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun - Rifle April 5th
Cerberus Training Group
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Skill Builder - April 25-26th
Cerberus Training Group

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    This is the closest gun close to my house and they have always been super nice. I have bought two guns off them and sold one of mine to them.
    • storminnorm44
  • Supporting Vendor Oregon Arms & Ammunition
    5.00 star(s)
    Went in to pick up some parts for an AR style 10/22 and to start my journey into building an AR by picking up a lower. Staff was super helpful and...
    • Hueco
  • Tri-County Gun Club
    5.00 star(s)
    I've been a member for 6 years, been shooting there (as a guest) for three years before that. I found the Ladies League and was hooked. It's the...
    • PacwestDefense
  • Barkley's Buy-Sell-Pawn
    5.00 star(s)
    I have been patronizing this pawn shop for a few years now. Very happy with the deals I find, both firearm and other. Prices for transfers are...
    • trekkerpaul
  • Sharp Shooting Indoor Range & Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    So far I have bought 2 new Sig p938 pistols and a marlin golden 39A from sharp shooting.the staff is very helpfull, nice shooting range,lots of...
    • Xrperry

SUPPORT NORTHWEST FIREARMS