JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Well, I've been thinking about this for a while and finally decided to move forward with the build. All items ordered so now I just play the waiting game. I think the LPK will take the longest, it's on a 3-4 week back-order.

Will update with pics as items come in.

The build list...

· Aero Precision Stripped Lower
· Aero Precision M4E1 Threaded 18" .223 Wylde Fluted Complete Upper Receiver w/ ATLAS S-ONE Handguard
· Spike's Tactical Ergo Enhanced LPK no Trigger Group
· Luth-AR MBA-1 Stock, buffer, buffer tube and spring
· Larue MBT-2S Trigger
· Radian Raptor Ambidextrous Charging Handle
· Aero Precision 5.56 Bolt Carrier Group, Complete - Black Nitride
· Spike's Tactical Punisher and Flag Ejection Port Door Cover
· VG6 Precision Epsilon 556 High Performance Muzzle Brake
· VG6 Precision Cage Device
· Magpul B.A.D. Lever
· I Kick Hippies SLAP Plate
· TipTop Rifle Bipod PN# S9N-94688
· Leupold VX-3i LRP 4.5-14x50mm

Am I forgetting anything?

Last Edited:
Only missing a scope mount...I highly recommend American Defense AD Recon.
The Aero barrels are made by Balistics Advantage, and I had the non fluted version of the one you got... It was a bloody tack driver, excellent choice.:s0155:

Only missing a scope mount...I highly recommend American Defense AD Recon.
The Aero barrels are made by Balistics Advantage, and I had the non fluted version of the one you got... It was a bloody tack driver, excellent choice.:s0155:
Also out of curiosity, what grain bullet did your barrel like? I plan to use this for coyote hunting eventually.

well, I seem to have everything except the LPK and trigger. I still need to order the scope as well, I may change to a different model. No idea when the LPK and trigger will show up, probably another couple weeks, AR parts seem to be hard to come by right now. This thread will be pretty quiet until I get the rest of may parts.

Mk 12 Special Purpose Rifle - Wikipedia

It's not going to be an exact replica. Basically its just an accurate AR15 in 5.56 with a longer barrel and a fixed position stock.
That's the beauty of being a civilian... we can put what ever we want on/in our rifles and call them whatever we please... My SPR is a mishmash of ModO, Mod Holland, and my own flavor...
AKA Mod M, or Mod Mygrain;) and I'll probably change it 100 more times. It spits 55grain 193s, and 77grn 262s into Half MOA groups with ease, and I love the way it looks... that's all that counts!
F476D111-B35D-49B4-BBA3-54157C6C4B3C.jpeg BF654E38-6102-4571-927A-6A162865DA2B.jpeg

WARNING: The SPR is arguably the most expensive AR variant to build, feed, and maintain.
Last month saw $400 worth of Geissele trigger and JP bolt upgrades... and a bunch of reloading components to mock the uber expensive MK262 77g OTM ammo that is synonymous with the SPR. And I'm still short the right optics... at least a grand there:eek:

WARNING: The SPR is arguably the most expensive AR variant to build, feed, and maintain.
Last month saw $400 worth of Geissele trigger and JP bolt upgrades... and a bunch of reloading components to mock the uber expensive MK262 77g OTM ammo that is synonymous with the SPR. And I'm still short the right optics... at least a grand there:eek:
Tell me about it. I'm $1500+ in and still haven't ordered my optics and haven't been charged for the LPK or trigger yet. When I first started this I didn't know it was going to cost this much but I'm committed now. :D

Tell me about it. I'm $1500+ in and still haven't ordered my optics and haven't been charged for the LPK or trigger yet. When I first started this I didn't know it was going to cost this much but I'm committed now. :D
I wish I were joking when I say it's addictive, but myself and a few other member friends of mine here can attest to just how serious it can be. Welcome to the club though:s0062:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top