JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Been using the site for years as a most excellent resource. I check Cabelas in Tualatin, OR every few days, and just spotted a M44 with matching numbers for four Benjamins ($399 +$10 background) on their gun rack's by the gun cave. Should be able to haggle the price down.

Edit: They also had 6 Yugo SKS' for the ridiculous sum of $600. Probably a guy buying a dozen at Classic Firearms and turning the duds in. Still coated in cosmoline.

Edit: They also had 6 Yugo SKS' for the ridiculous sum of $600. Probably a guy buying a dozen at Classic Firearms and turning the duds in. Still coated in cosmoline.[/QUOTE said:
Wow, really? $600! I paid $399 only two months ago..

Thanks for the heads up on the M44's. I check AIM Surplus regularly in the hope they'll get another shipment. I was gone from the hobby for a while and it is just really hard to wrap my head around today's prices.

I bought an M44 from Big 5 in Albany for $60 on sale in 2008. Granted, the stock was in bad shape, but I refinished it and made a fun little shooter. Big fireballs, incredible report.

Here's a Sporterized one for 3 Ben's, and one of the more recommended shops in the area: <broken link removed>

As for SKS', I ogle at the Canadian sites selling their surplus of Type-56 by the manufacture year for roughly $200-$300

What is it with the Mosins ?
Is it because the Mausers are all gone ?

J & G Sales has em for 149
Aim Surplus is OOS but worth getting on the notify list.
They get nice stuff and its gone quickly.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top