JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello! I'm a new firearm owner. I love shooting clay targets: skeet, trap, SC, you name it. However, the hours and prices of trap and skeet clubs don't allow me to shoot as much as I'd like. Do any of the well known Oregon outdoor shooting spots offer an opportunity to launch some clay targets & shoot lead target loads? If not, does anyone have other recommendations of where I can safely & legally do this? Preference for Columbia, Clatsop, Washington, or Tillamook County locations, in that order.

Many thanks. And thanks for all the encouragement to pack out the garbage. I'll certainly do my part to leave with more trash than I bring.

Hello! I'm a new firearm owner. I love shooting clay targets: skeet, trap, SC, you name it. However, the hours and prices of trap and skeet clubs don't allow me to shoot as much as I'd like. Do any of the well known Oregon outdoor shooting spots offer an opportunity to launch some clay targets & shoot lead target loads? If not, does anyone have other recommendations of where I can safely & legally do this? Preference for Columbia, Clatsop, Washington, or Tillamook County locations, in that order.

Many thanks. And thanks for all the encouragement to pack out the garbage. I'll certainly do my part to leave with more trash than I bring.
Come to this Saturday's clean-up at Jones Creek and learn some new shooting areas.
4-27-19 Pick Up The Yacolt Burn

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top