JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sounds like she should get her own TV series, "Kimber Wood", a sequel about the daughter of the old detective series starring Pierce Bosnian as ...."Remington Steel";)

Last Edited:
Good on her and good on her dad for teaching her how to defend herself!!

Certain things I would have done different but at least the outcome was a good one. :)

Sadly, I'll bet the Demodouches try to call this a "594 Violation" or "Reckless Unsafe Negligent Storage of Firearm"... since they can't get the hero kid they gotta try to make dad's life a living Hell to punish them both for her having the audacity, the unmitigated GALL, to not lie down and DIE on demand like a Good Little Prole...

select one.jpg

Sadly, I'll bet the Demodouches try to call this a "594 Violation" or "Reckless Unsafe Negligent Storage of Firearm"... since they can't get the hero kid they gotta try to make dad's life a living Hell to punish them both for her having the audacity, the unmitigated GALL, to not lie down and DIE on demand like a Good Little Prole...
Or say that firing a warning shot is grounds for confiscation of dads firearm.

This was all over the radio and tv this morning. She had a .22 revolver, and when the intruder saw her pointing it at him, he beat feet outta there. She chased him and shot "into the ground" as the intruder was fleeing. Not a smart move, in my opinion, but she's safe and nothing bad happened, so that's a win for the good guys.

Also starring Ruger Willis and Winchester Steele (brother of Remington). ;)
Be funny, if for no other reason than to watch Militant Hoplophobe Brosnan p*ss his hypocritical frilly pink panties... Stephanie Zimbalist would probably be hopping like an organ grinder's monkey too. *evil snickering*

While I agree with you 150%, having 3 daughters if the above was the price I had to pay to keep them safe I'd gladly do it..
Happy everything turned out good and the young Lady is safe. Don't agree with the shot in the dirt but this time she gets a pass;)

Just don't think it's a great idea to publish, especially when she's the "good guy".
I'd hope that her parents thought on it and gave the OK is all.

Agree. All the same, she's 17 and her friends have likely been posting about this on social media. The newspaper may be the last to actually out her.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top