JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wow talk about overreaction. This kid just needed to be pulled aside and told its not appropriate. Done end of story. BUT NO, she is handcuffed and arrested and facing a possible year in juvie. Juvie will take a kid that over all was ok and teach her how to just flat out go the other way off the rails.

Wow. Just wow. Anyone remember playing cowboys and Indians, or aliens vs whoever? I remember getting mildy in trouble for that and thinking it was total BS.

A year in Juvvie? No way you can let that happen as a parent. No way.

n2h0rq.gif

Some things never cease to amaze me.
Maybe, JUST MAYBE she was priming her nose pickin finger for deep exploration!

I would LOVE to be in the courtroom during the proceedings.

Finger gun "threatening" = felony? LOL. Rrrrright……...so scary.

Gun-pointing-finger-2.jpg

So then..…..this guy must be "nuts" = threatening suicide. Red Flag, Red Flag!!!!!

Trump-points-finger-to-head-gun-Syria-618x397.jpg

Always respect the finger gun. Everyone has one. No background check required.

finger-gun2.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
That "Two Finger Salute" can mean different things. Medically speaking use your imagination. We are describing young teenagers or perhaps earlier. Oh boy indeed and indeed..

I hope the family can afford to lawyer up very big time and expensive time and sue the living daylights out of everybody concerned or involved. Time for a very big $settlement$! :(

I'd be more worried about her classmate who asked her which 5 people she'd like to have killed. That classmate started the whole thing.

But not worried enough to arrest either person...

According to a source familiar with the incident, a classmate asked the girl if she could kill five people in the class, who would they be.

Demo craps at their very best. They are way out of control and the sheeple suck right up to them over & over again with their votes.
This country is implodeing from the inside and will fall here shortly because of their communist actions.

Remember a few years ago a kid ate his poptart and shaped it into a pistol?
That shouldnof been life in prison with no posible parole right?

Kids are being expelled for wearing NRA shirts.

Scolded for wearing MEGA hats.

The list goes on & on.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class