JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Pehaps all that ammo purchasing by our gov might lead to something?
I could see this crippling a revolt type force who purchased what they thought was domestic ammo..
Interesting stuff though.

My son asked what he could bring me back from Afghanistan. I got to fire a belt fed PKM on full auto a couple weeks ago and really liked it, so I told him to bring me one of those. I was just joking, but he reminded me that touching enemy weps is strictly forbidden in his unit. After seeing this video, I guess a booby-trapped 7.62x54 round could pack a pretty mean punch and mess anyone up, bad guy or otherwise.

So I'm getting a russky belt buckle or a(nother) butterfly knife - probably made in PI.

My son asked what he could bring me back from Afghanistan. I got to fire a belt fed PKM on full auto a couple weeks ago and really liked it, so I told him to bring me one of those. I was just joking, but he reminded me that touching enemy weps is strictly forbidden in his unit. After seeing this video, I guess a booby-trapped 7.62x54 round could pack a pretty mean punch and mess anyone up, bad guy or otherwise.

So I'm getting a russky belt buckle or a(nother) butterfly knife - probably made in PI.

Please pass my wife and my thanks to your son!

Now think bigger - - -
Isn't this exact same tactic happening right now, since almost all of the electronics used in the US are currently made in China?
Military hardware, power plants, cars, TV's, microwave OVENS for pete's sake - they all contain Chinese chips.

Now think bigger - - -
Isn't this exact same tactic happening right now, since almost all of the electronics used in the US are currently made in China?
Military hardware, power plants, cars, TV's, microwave OVENS for pete's sake - they all contain Chinese chips.

Yep, them evil Chinese, that can't even compete with US BRAKE manufacturers (true story) are so sophisticated that they put in time bombs into all our TVS etc. just WAITING for the balloon to go up. Because hey, that's likely to happen REAL SOON.

Here's a snapshot of yourself:

tin-foil-hat-3.jpg

Just remember, them dirty slant-eyed folk CAN'T BE TRUSTED!

tin-foil-hat-3.jpg

Yep, them evil Chinese, that can't even compete with US BRAKE manufacturers (true story) are so sophisticated that they put in time bombs into all our TVS etc. just WAITING for the balloon to go up. Because hey, that's likely to happen REAL SOON.

Here's a snapshot of yourself:

View attachment 48567

Just remember, them dirty slant-eyed folk CAN'T BE TRUSTED!

That's a little over the top, don't you think?

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top