JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
here's a couple paper target that help you evaluate where you may want to spend a little more practice. These are tough enough at just 15'. Do a few sessions to get familiar, then move them out a bit. Then add a timer.

My performance changes with the timer.

These targets come in a pad of ?50? for under $10.

The thread on snubby targets got me started on this response, but can not find the thread.

Resized_20220325_103615.jpeg Resized_20220325_103716.jpeg

For pistol practice (or for reduced rifle practice at 100 yards). Try starting by printing out the 100 yard reduced course hi-power rifle targes.

SR-1
SR-21
MR-31C

Available here.
The targets have about a 5.5" black circle with scoring rings. It'll print on your standard sized 8.5" x 11" typewriter paper. I use any of them for close in pistol practice (7 yards, 15 yards or even 25 yards).

Want a challenge? Try shooting your revolver in double action mode and keeping them all in the black.

Anyway, print up only one target each. Then, take it down to the photo copy place and make some copies. I've found that it's cheaper to use copy ink vs my printer ink. And faster too.

And if I wanted to practice hi-power rifle. Well, it's good for that purpose too. Set the target out at 100 yards. Try the various hi-power positions and count up your score for fun.

Aloha, Mark

PS......there are plenty of free targets available on the internet. Even fun plinking targets for .22 LR practice. Like here :
http://www.targetz.com/

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews