JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not necessarily meeting your criteria, but will add it anyway.

If you have antenna TV or even some of the providers, look for MeTV (Memorable Entertainment Television.). On Saturdays they run westerns from 10a-6p
Maverick
Wagon Train
The Big Valley
Gunsmoke
Bonanza
Rawhide
Have Gun - Will Travel
Wanted Dead or Alive

Since they changed up the day, they did away with Bat Masterson.

Not really a spaghetti western, a new one among my favorite list is,
Ride with the Devil.jpg
Puts a whole new outlook on the term Bushwacker.

Love the older stuff. Decided to watch Mclintock, again, yesterday afternoon. It was a great era in Western Movies. New enough to use few, if any, fake back drops, yet not new enough for computer generated special affects. Those producers sure went to a lot of work putting the rodeo scenes together.

Love the older stuff. Decided to watch Mclintock, again, yesterday afternoon. It was a great era in Western Movies. New enough to use few, if any, fake back drops, yet not new enough for computer generated special affects. Those producers sure went to a lot of work putting the rodeo scenes together.

thinking of the mrs. ?

thinking of the mrs. ?

Thinking of the whole movie...I realize there are scenes in these that are not so appropriate by todays standards.

Is it strange that I didn't grow up thinking women were around just for my pleasure and to be subservient to us men? How could that of happened? Must have been a miracle I didn't grow up threatening the women in my life with punching them to "The Moon!

Like everyone else, I love spaghetti westerns.
Interesting fact, a lot of these movies were inspired and/or remakes from Akira Kurosawa movies.
Seven Samurai is worth watching.
The Hidden Fortress inspired George Lucas's Star Wars.
These are just some examples of Akira Kurosawa movie making talents.

Akira Kurosawa was a John Ford fan and took inspriration from his movies.
https://faroutmagazine.co.uk/5-directors-influenced-by-john-ford/

Yojimbo is also one of his most "copied" films including Clint Eastwood's A Fistful of Dollars and Last Man Standing with Bruce Willis.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top