JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Like everyone else, I love spaghetti westerns.
Interesting fact, a lot of these movies were inspired and/or remakes from Akira Kurosawa movies.
Seven Samurai is worth watching.
The Hidden Fortress inspired George Lucas's Star Wars.
These are just some examples of Akira Kurosawa movie making talents.

The seven samurai was done in SciFi movie in 1980 named, Battle Beyond The Stars.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_Beyond_the_Stars

Someone must have said "Winchester '73"? The Jimmy Stewart version. I just tried to watch the later version, bad enough I don't even remember who was in it.

And a FREE movie with Franco Nero (the original Django from 1966) and Tomas MIlian. Companeros

Speaking of the original Django movie. Here is a FREE view. Don't be offended by the "Mexican Target Practice" scene at 19:00 (that's how movies were made back then).

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Off the top of my head and adding to Countrygent's list for westerns, high up for me is "the big country" with Gregory Peck. for John Wayne I would say 3 godfathers, shepherd of the hills (cool to see John Wayne in a less typical anti-hero role - reminds me of "wake of the red witch"), the comancheros, red river, she wore a yellow ribbon. Also rio bravo, sons of Katie elder, big jake, and probably some others I can't recall.

Last Edited:
I just finished "A Man Called Trinity"... It's not going to be at the top of my list. But I appreciate the recommendation.

Good choice on "A Bullet for the General" @ma96782 ; that's a good one.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top