JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't think Portland proper is quite as liberal (gun-wise anyway) as some people think it is. Somebody pointed out to me a long time ago that Portland has two groups of people: the 'old school' (generally laid back) people who grew up here and enjoy outdoor stuff; hiking, biking, fishing, hunting, camping, boating, etc. Then there are the city people from Kalifornia and the East Coast who brought their preppy city lifestyle with them and do that stuff because they think its a novelty.

I don't think Portland proper is quite as liberal (gun-wise anyway) as some people think it is. Somebody pointed out to me a long time ago that Portland has two groups of people: the 'old school' (generally laid back) people who grew up here and enjoy outdoor stuff; hiking, biking, fishing, hunting, camping, boating, etc. Then there are the city people from Kalifornia and the East Coast who brought their preppy city lifestyle with them and do that stuff because they think its a novelty.
I don't know how fishin, huntin, campin, biking and other outdoor stuff has to do with politics, because I lived in the heart of Portland for several years and it was all liberal, including the fishin, hunting, camping, boating and especially the biking outdoor folks.... they are really into it. "Open minded" except if you disagree... There was so much hypocrisy in politics there it was refreshing to move out when I did like the prodigal son I became...

90% of portland is pro-killery sheepdueshes.

They will follow the liberal slave machine all the way off the cliff.

I'm glad this wasn't another witch hunt and this momma has more days to keep her kids safe.

what they did in Mult. Co. is sit down and looked at the law and realised they had nothing to prosecute her for.

So then then wrote that down as a gun rights "loophole" to fix next session....

The only times I have been in Portland Oregon was going to and from the VA hospital on the hill. Driven through it many times. My Niece now lives there. She loves the place. Even bought a house. To each their own. I would much rather be where I am at now ... SW Oregon. Josephine County. Illinois Valley. Small mountain valley town. Almost perfect. So far. :)

I believe the pendulum has swung as far to the left as it can and has started it's move back to the center. While, the far left thinks it will keep moving it's way, so what. I guess Oregon will find out in a few days if Katie Brown survives.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top