JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I wonder if Buttigeig owns an EV himself or if the driver picks him up in one?

The doink doesn't even realize that there isn't inventory to make a significant difference or that the electrical supply is inadequate to handle the extra burden if there were. Shear genius that one...

The Babylon Bee is supposed to be a spoof site? Isn't it? I thought the potato in chief was basically saying the same thing though? High gas prices? We must go electric!

I wonder if Buttigeig owns an EV himself or if the driver picks him up in one?

The doink doesn't even realize that there isn't inventory to make a significant difference or that the electrical supply is inadequate to handle the extra burden if there were. Shear genius that one...
Rivian announced they are only going to be able to produce about 25,000 trucks this year because of supply chain shortages. They have a long waiting list of buyers but the buyers are going to have to wait until the finacial crash has been going on for a couple of years so that the supply chain can catch up with demand.

The Babylon Bee is supposed to be a spoof site? Isn't it? I thought the potato in chief was basically saying the same thing though? High gas prices? We must go electric!
I read news earlier today that both were giving this message along with our Energy Secretary. All the Bee did was to reword it to make the Marie Antionette "Let them eat cake" comparison.

There is more truth at the Babylon Bee than CNN and MSNBC combined.

So, just what does Pete and Joe plan to do about the fuel situation?
Being forced to buy the Biden Blend that's been sitting in the storage tanks for a few weeks prior but suddenly we're having to pay the higher prices, yea, that's maths out legit!

Phuck Joe Biden and his Biden Blend!

So, just what does Pete and Joe plan to do about the fuel situation?
Being forced to buy the Biden Blend that's been sitting in the storage tanks for a few weeks prior but suddenly we're having to pay the higher prices, yea, that's maths out legit!

Phuck Joe Biden and his Biden Blend!
If they wanted to help:
  1. Reverse the EO's Biden signed the day after he was sworn in that castrated American energy including coal and pipelines.
  2. Drill Baby Drill Then Drill Some More
  3. Stop the feel good ethanol boondoggle. 10% ethanol to me means a 10% reduction in fuel efficiency, same with 15%. Basically it's a filler that provides nothing. It's an overall waste of all energy put into it's production and transportation. Use that land to replace lost grains for the world market that will result from the Russian embargoes.
  4. Step up ginormously for nuclear fusion (not fission) research. There has been a recent breakthrough using strong magnetic fields and we may be on the cusp of near limitless cheap energy.
  5. Push hydrogen fuel cells instead of electric refueling stations. The lithium used by current battery systems is a pipeline of money to China and fuel cells are cheaper, hold the energy longer, and don't need to be replaced every so many years.
  6. Get off the backs of US businesses and stop regulating just to regulate.

Last Edited:
If they wanted to help:
  1. Reverse the EO's Biden signed the day after he was sworn in that castrated American energy including coal and pipelines.
  2. Drill Baby Drill Then Drill Some More
  3. Stop the feel good ethanol boondoggle. 10% ethanol to me means a 10% reduction in fuel efficiency, same with 15%. Basically it's a filler tat provides nothing. It's an overall waste of all energy put into it's production and transportation. Use that land to replace lost grains for the world market that will result from the Russian embargoes.
  4. Step up ginormously for nuclear fission (not fusion) research. There has been a recent breakthrough using strong magnetic fields and we may be on the cusp of near limitless cheap energy.
  5. Push hydrogen fuel cells instead of electric refueling stations. The lithium used by current battery systems is a pipeline of money to China and fuel cells are cheaper, hold the energy linger, and don't need to be replaced every so many years.
  6. Get off the backs of US businesses and stop regulating just to regulate.
Why not fusion? My understanding is that there have been some recent breakthroughs, and it seems like it is far cleaner than fission with the spent fuel... less for greenies to whine about.

Why not fusion? My understanding is that there have been some recent breakthroughs, and it seems like it is far cleaner than fission with the spent fuel... less for greenies to whine about.
I meant fusion not fission, corrected above. That's what I get for writing things pre caffeine saturation. It's the best way to make fossil fuel obsolete, though I will never give up a gas stove or a fireplace. Think about what practical fusion means to the money supply of many of the world's bad actors.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top