JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So long story short dads second wife died her sons contacted me to let me know they had some boxes of dads stuff dating back to grade school and would I like to come pick it up.

I did that today.

And in the box was a nice surprise. A photo of Dads Willys Jeep I took in 75-76 during the time it was as close to having a daily driver as I ever got in high school.

Krndsv8.jpg

At this time it was Red/Orange with a White top and Black Windshield frame White stock wheels. It is now going to be Pacific Blue.

I have been working on rebuilding it since 2004 since I brought it home (dad sold it to me before he passed from cancer in 2002) I'm less then a year away from finished.

EVERYTHING has been rebuilt or replaced or upgraded or customized Anyway I thought I would share.

A neighbor down the street from me just dragged out a 1942 Willy's jeep that was buried under a tarp in his back yard for over 20 years.
It was offered to me for $500.00 but there wasn't anything on it that wasn't rusted to Swiss cheese.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top