JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
the only real complaints I have:

- thread/topic title font is way too large. I don't know why this bothers me, but it does. I think it's because the difference between bold and normal text in this typeface is very slim, so I don't automatically notice which topics are read/unread like on the old forum, where there was a very obvious difference between the bold and normal text.
- times new roman is an awful default font - any way to change the theme so I can select a different typeface style?
- the sidebar on the right is absolutely huge IMO, and makes the actual forum messages too narrow.

I have the ads blocked on desktop (sorry, I'm never going to click on them), but the forum information table still causes everything else to shift left for the entire length of a page.

You're correct - on my Android devices, the ads all show up at the very bottom.

Some of the comments are interesting. It is amusing that so many are saying, just roll over and accept it.
I don't like some of the changes. The appearance is like someone's half finished garish painting. It is not as welcoming in appearance. I don't accept this is the best the developers could do. I think it is a case of bean counters running things. Hopfully the next update will fix the lameness that currently exist in thee version.

I use to really look forward to visiting this site.
I always peruse the other "guns for sale" sites, just to see what was newly listed that day, but, I always came here to spend some quality time reading the latest posts, whether it was firearm related or not.
Now, it's seems like it's more work then pleasure following certain posts.
I miss the "Home" tab that placed the latest post on top.

I think this format is a lot better than the old one.

It's easier to navigate.
It's easier to read.
It's easier to follow conversations.
It's easier to find what you're looking for.

It's a LOT BETTER>>>>>THANKS for all your hard work.

(oh, wait. I'm new, and never saw the old site.
Never mind......but I still like it better).

Is there a new version of Tapatalk or other app that will allow me to access the site with my iphone?

My only real complaint is that the new version is kind of slow and buggy to read on my Kindle Fire. Other than that I am already getting used to most of the changes.

I'm still liking the new format. It's taking a little learning to get to know the new controls, but overall I really like the look and layout. And now that I understand how 'conversations' work, it's going well.

Technology march's onward.
Windows XP->Vista->7->8->8.1
Lepord->Lion->Maverick
2G->3G->4G->LTE
etc etc etc.....
version 1->2->3 etc etc....
Embrace it. It's not going to change anytime soon.
Adapt and Overcome.
Love-change.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews