JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ugh, what was wrong with the old format? This one blows.

If I'm not mistaken, Joe mentioned that the software for the old forum was no longer supported. Software companies drive you forward, like it or not. I agree, it's not always fun to change, but in the end, you rarely have a choice. I do like the new format, but it's the same format used on a couple of other forums I'm on, so for me, it's not a huge learning curve.

It is fine with me, well advertised in advance so everyone knew or should have known it was coming. I think it navigates very similar to the old. just a "cleaner" face.

I'm not the most computer literate person and I'm starting to get around the new site. Sorry to see anyone leave but if you are going to make an omelette you gotta break a few eggs.

Not sure why he's bailing but I like the new look! Once ya figure out that a Conversation is the new PM life is good again. Fact, People resist change but don't cut off your nose to spite your face!
It's all good!

The main thing is, most people do not like change. Even though "change" can be good. Whenever a new operating system, new phone, a new anything for that matter comes out. It is hard to learn at first. But in the end there should be some good (new) features and it might be worth learning.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top