JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had to re-log in w/a new password, and I was FREAKING OUT!!!

Then I posted an avitar, and by the time I finished that, I was crying like a baby.

DAMN these CHANGES!

Once my eyes dried and I could refocus on my screen, I started laughing....and laughing....and laughing....
HA, HA, HA!

IT'S ALL GOOD!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

where are my pills??

The main thing is, most people do not like change. Even though "change" can be good. Whenever a new operating system, new phone, a new anything for that matter comes out. It is hard to learn at first. But in the end there should be some good (new) features and it might be worth learning.

What this guy said; adaptation is not for everyone I suppose.

So what do you not like?
Specifically.

I might say I don't like a 1911. You might ask why? I might say that when I pull the bang switch nothing happens. But on a Glock, it makes a loud noise every time. You might think I don't know nothing about the external safety....

Maybe someone knows the answer to what you don't like.

don't like change much, disregard my ads I am out of here...
That seems strange that you would leave just because of the forum layout? There must have been something else that is making you want to leave.

I liked the old style better because it was easier for me to view but this one is ok and I will get used to it. It was a little empty looking so I added my avatar into my profile.

I've been playing with the new forum all day, I think I've figured it out and I like it. Yes, it's different. Yes, there aren't enough smiley options. Other than that it's still in good shape.

I hate the new format, I cant tell if my private messages are getting through I tried " starting a conversation" and all that does is send it to myself! why change the names of simple actions like sending a message?

I hate the new format, I cant tell if my private messages are getting through I tried " starting a conversation" and all that does is send it to myself! why change the names of simple actions like sending a message?

When you start a conversation it'll put a copy in your inbox, to let you know you've started the conversation. This is the same as a 'sent PM'. You can see the conversation participants on the right.

And to answer your second question, It sounds like the verbage change and engineered confusion is to avoid lawsuit from Vbullitin (sp?) In format design infringement issues.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top