JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I signed up with GOA about a month ago. I was interested in setting up a monthly contribution like I currently do with OFF so I sent them a message. Eventually I got an email that they assigned a ticket number to my question, and that's the last I've heard in nearly 3 weeks.

I guess they're not really hurting for money.

I got upset with thier stance on Universal Background Checks, so I emailed them and never heard back. Years ago I wrote them a letter about being delayed by N.I.C.S because of Homeland Security and never heard back then either....Good luck.

This is good info to have. More people than ever are willing to throw funds at big organizations that might have some traction against the relentless quest by career hack politicians to gut of our constitutional rights.

But if any organization is unable to manage a remotely coherent response, then kick 'em to the curb I say.

There's the temptation to make a parting comment to them, explaining why you're dropping them like a dirty diaper. But you have to ask if that too would fall on deaf ears/blind eyes/numb skulls (take your pick).

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top