JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
He "most likely" wouldn't shoot someone over a smoking fine, so he is a good guy. If it wasn't for the hotel clerk asking him to pay it then he never would have reacted.

End sarcasm

UPDATE

Workers at Motel 6 on South 12th West told EastIdahoNews.com employees notified Adams that he would have to pay a $150 fee after smoking inside his room the night before.

Adams reportedly stormed out of the motel around 10 a.m., pulled out an AR-15 rifle and fired 13 times at the building.

Johnnie Kendrell Adams and his girlfriend got into a black pickup truck pulling a trailer and drove away. Law enforcement found Adams around 1 p.m. in Alpine, Wyoming and took him into custody. Investigators found an AR-15, drugs and drug paraphernalia inside his truck.

UPDATE

Workers at Motel 6 on South 12th West told EastIdahoNews.com employees notified Adams that he would have to pay a $150 fee after smoking inside his room the night before.

Adams reportedly stormed out of the motel around 10 a.m., pulled out an AR-15 rifle and fired 13 times at the building.

Johnnie Kendrell Adams and his girlfriend got into a black pickup truck pulling a trailer and drove away. Law enforcement found Adams around 1 p.m. in Alpine, Wyoming and took him into custody. Investigators found an AR-15, drugs and drug paraphernalia inside his truck.

Golly.

surprise-surprise-surprise.jpg

UPDATE

His girlfriend was interviewed and released.

I bet she ratted him out.

Being frugle I used to stay in Motel 6's when doing away gun shows now I pay extra not to.
Oh boy, you and me both. Years ago, I used to stay in Motel 6's during my solo travels. In my experience then, they were an honest, clean, safe places to stay for a relatively low price. I can't say when I noticed they had gone downhill, but I won't stay there anymore. Too many scummers and tweakers. But it was well before Covid.

Oh boy, you and me both. Years ago, I used to stay in Motel 6's during my solo travels. In my experience then, they were an honest, clean, safe places to stay for a relatively low price. I can't say when I noticed they had gone downhill, but I won't stay there anymore. Too many scummers and tweakers. But it was well before Covid.
Yep.

it was just "styled" after one. It was just a 25-06 he glued a banana magazine on. ;)

When traveling with the kids we used to like the convenience of motels or motor inns since you could just back the family truckster up to your room door and toss the luggage in. Now my wife insists on at least a three star hotel with interior corridors.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top