JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I do like the OC-Redland area. One kid is around there and that would be convenient to care for Mom. The kids are already doing that after we moved Mom up there and out of assisted living.
But first I have houses to deal with and way too much stuff of mine and Mom's to deal with. Including some firearms. 114 has put a possible wrinkle in the jock

I do like the OC-Redland area. One kid is around there and that would be convenient to care for Mom. The kids are already doing that after we moved Mom up there and out of assisted living.
But first I have houses to deal with and way too much stuff of mine and Mom's to deal with. Including some firearms. 114 has put a possible wrinkle in the jock
Unless you're selling some of your firearms that wouldn't be compliant in KA, 114 shouldn't matter. It sounds like you have kids in OR so one solution would be to simply put any KA non compliant firearms into the care of your OR resident children. If not, I still wouldn't sell. Put them in storage in OR and wait for the lawsuits to grind 114 into the dust.

We like Port Orford, mainly because of the great public library and the 'Crazy Norwegian' restaurant.

1668379426482.png

My old pal Dick smith and I spend time down by the traffic light hanging over Highway 101, making sure that it goes on and off from time to time, just to annoy all the immigrants coming from the next state down whose name we don't mention.

Also, there's a great LGS just to the south in Gold Beach and a fine eating establishment right across the road.

We never get tired of the views, either...

1668379524488.png
We're not keen on crowds, us, so having Battle Rock Beach to ourselves suits us just fine - Dick took this pic of us chilling out a few years back.
1668379665048.png
We can do some shooting at a location that I'm not prepared to share with anyone, since only Dick and I know about it, but I'm sure you'd find somewhere to your liking, if you'd a mind to.

I have to admit that we DO share time between here and our pied-á-terre someways out of Eugene - this is the view from our deck -

1668380014859.png

The rest of those gals are just up to the right, playing tag with the turkeys.

Just take a drive....see for yourself.
I agree the Redlands area is nice.
However, every quadrant of Portland has great, desirable neighborhoods, which is reflected in the homes' values.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top