JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Kids and elderly mother already up there. We were all in Eugene for years.
Selling one or two Eugene homes and will be looking for something new up there.

Would like to be close to TCGC, Abby's, Taco Time, being debt free, an easy retirement (been there 6.5 years), a good LGS. Oregon City kind of appeals to me.
Any suggestions?
My lifetime shooting has been Bullseye, Long ago I was approaching trying out for 1976 Olympics FP. Now air pistol is as close to that that I can do.
Also NRA 22 Prone, and blue-wood rifles like Model 70 and 722 . Did lots of hunting over the years. now not so much.

0QKYL_SKrAJtAu7FmMwD84gyfwTd6pPHbfiqB7ecs&usqp=CAU.jpg

Would like to be close to TCGC, Abby's, Taco Time, being debt free, an easy retirement (been there 6.5 years), a good LGS. Oregon City kind of appeals to me.
Any suggestions?
My lifetime shooting has been Bullseye, Long ago I was approaching trying out for 1976 Olympics FP. Now air pistol is as close to that that I can do.
Also NRA 22 Prone, and blue-wood rifles like Model 70 and 722 . Did lots of hunting over the years. now not so much.
Honestly clackamas county is pretty solid. Washington isn't too bad either, just stay away from multnomah.

Honestly clackamas county is pretty solid. Washington isn't too bad either, just stay away from multnomah.
I will attest to this since I do live in nultnomah and work in Washington county. Sherwood, Oregon city, West linn, and Tualatin area are nice and away from Portland but not a long distance. I used to commute from ne pdx to Tualatin for 8 years.

I will attest to this since I do live in nultnomah and work in Washington county. Sherwood, Oregon city, West linn, and Tualatin area are nice and away from Portland but not a long distance. I used to commute from ne pdx to Tualatin for 8 years.
I lived off 82nd and Burnside for the first 20 years of my life lol.

It's a bubblegum show now, but honestly things are pretty good outside Portland proper.

I live very close to 60th and Freemont. Been here for the last 30 years. The neighborhood has gone down hill fast. I don't leave the house after dark unless its for work (I work swing shift). Anywhere outside PDX proper is a bonus. Lol

I lived off 82nd and Burnside for the first 20 years of my life lol.

It's a bubblegum show now, but honestly things are pretty good outside Portland proper.
The only problem with that... left untreated... infections spread. I wouldn't bet on Portland proper issues not spilling over into the outlining communities in time.

Try across the river, free space rent for your RV next to Wal-Mart.
Groceries are free there as well.
Need extra cash for ammo? Just steal yourself a sawzall.

Any suggestions?
There's a huge difference between Oregon City/Clackamas County (<<<Note the capitalization) and potland im-proper/multco. Even Gresham, even though it has it's share of issues, and it's still multco, might be better that potland proper. I notice streets are cleaner and Gresham keeps a better handle on tent cities. No mater what happens. With what I've seen and experienced, I'd never move to NE/SE potland. That part of the city has been forsaken by the feckless mayor/city council. East of the Willamette river is one big foul, pit toilet!

Any suggestions?
When you get to Oregon City grab some Abby's and then head east.

1668260337838.png

Try across the river, free space rent for your RV next to Wal-Mart.
Groceries are free there as well.
Need extra cash for ammo? Just steal yourself a sawzall.
All this is available in PDX, along with more government assistance, and freebies.
And do not forget, Keep Portland Weird!

get somewhat out of town around Oregon City, pick up an acre or so if you can. living is pretty good. we are about 5 minutes out of town on an acre and a half. we will never go back to city life, PERIOD!!

oregonCity

There's a huge difference between Oregon City/Clackamas County (<<<Note the capitalization) and potland im-proper/multco. Even Gresham, even though it has it's share of issues, and it's still multco, might be better that potland proper. I notice streets are cleaner and Gresham keeps a better handle on tent cities. No mater what happens. With what I've seen and experienced, I'd never move to NE/SE potland. That part of the city has been forsaken by the feckless mayor/city council. East of the Willamette river is one big foul, pit toilet!
You realize that simply the presence of tent cities is not nomal right? If they keep them contained and manage the overflow of filth for the time being... or not... is irrelevant.

Not a great selling point for potentional relocation to the area. IMHO. It's amazing what people can adjust to as the "new norm". ;)

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top