JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sometimes things line up and the fortune cookie is right but just scored a police trade in M&P 40 with NS and 2 mags and all grips from SOSS for $259 with free shipping. The spent casing says 2014 but is there a way I can find via the S/N where the pistol went/which department it went to?

Sometimes things line up and the fortune cookie is right but just scored a police trade in M&P 40 with NS and 2 mags and all grips from SOSS for $259 with free shipping. The spent casing says 2014 but is there a way I can find via the S/N where the pistol went/which department it went to?

I'd go to the Smith and Wesson Forum, join, and ask on the M&P board using all but the last two numbers in the SN. You might get lucky. A call to S&W may also get you closer to your goal. Often, police departments purchase through a distributor and that is the end of the paper trail.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top