JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sometimes things line up and the fortune cookie is right but just scored a police trade in M&P 40 with NS and 2 mags and all grips from SOSS for $259 with free shipping. The spent casing says 2014 but is there a way I can find via the S/N where the pistol went/which department it went to?

Sometimes things line up and the fortune cookie is right but just scored a police trade in M&P 40 with NS and 2 mags and all grips from SOSS for $259 with free shipping. The spent casing says 2014 but is there a way I can find via the S/N where the pistol went/which department it went to?

I'd go to the Smith and Wesson Forum, join, and ask on the M&P board using all but the last two numbers in the SN. You might get lucky. A call to S&W may also get you closer to your goal. Often, police departments purchase through a distributor and that is the end of the paper trail.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top