JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yes it takes Glock mags.

Ive seen some ugly guns, this one is ugly! Yet unique and in its own way, really freaking cool!

As soon as I saw this...I was thinking, this has to be a Brit....

Played the first video...

Not disappointed.

I'm curious if the Brits could legally do a bit more here...what I mean is, could the recoil energy be used to unlock the bolt and eject the spent case...and then the lever be simply responsible for dropping the bolt back into battery? That kind of operation would be interesting...possibly get around their laws while providing for a faster operational speed...?

Yet unique and in its own way.
While I can agree with this I am trying to determine exactly were this rifle fits in the 'scheme' of things.

I have a basic understand of the semi-auto requirements in the UK and I suspect it was designed to appeal to the 'die hard' AR design crowd who 'Just gotta have my pistol grip, mag fed AR platform' .

Well, the realty of it is look at this rifle. Large, ungainly, and what is that cage device around the barrel? I mean it seems like a lot of bulk for a 9mm carbine - in any action - especially a lever action.

My point is if say, Winchester (or another mfg.) would produce something like the 16 " Mod 94 Trapper in 9mm it would be a great seller. After owning a 16" Trapper in .357 I can attest to it's light weight, trim design and excellent handling characteristics.

But then it wouldn't be 'black' or emulate an MSR.....

If it were cheap enough, I'd buy it. How cheap? I'd rather have a Glock brand Glock so cheaper than that.... Still a cool idea

As soon as I saw this...I was thinking, this has to be a Brit....

Played the first video...

Not disappointed.

I'm curious if the Brits could legally do a bit more here...what I mean is, could the recoil energy be used to unlock the bolt and eject the spent case...and then the lever be simply responsible for dropping the bolt back into battery? That kind of operation would be interesting...possibly get around their laws while providing for a faster operational speed...?
They had those. Lever release. They banned them shortly after they were created. Same company too.

While I can agree with this I am trying to determine exactly were this rifle fits in the 'scheme' of things.

I have a basic understand of the semi-auto requirements in the UK and I suspect it was designed to appeal to the 'die hard' AR design crowd who 'Just gotta have my pistol grip, mag fed AR platform' .

Well, the realty of it is look at this rifle. Large, ungainly, and what is that cage device around the barrel? I mean it seems like a lot of bulk for a 9mm carbine - in any action - especially a lever action.

My point is if say, Winchester (or another mfg.) would produce something like the 16 " Mod 94 Trapper in 9mm it would be a great seller. After owning a 16" Trapper in .357 I can attest to it's light weight, trim design and excellent handling characteristics.

But then it wouldn't be 'black' or emulate an MSR.....
Looking through that lens, sure, it's just a gun shaped around the AR15. That's the scheme, if it were to have one.

Truth is, these type of guns are simply easier to produce due to machining technology and shear available parts. That's why you'll likely have a company that likely started by producing AR15s, develop something like this, over a more traditional lever action. There are AR15 manufacturers everywhere. In OR and WA alone, there are likely enough to feed the whole nation in AR15s. There are maybe 3 manufacturers country wide still making traditional styled lever actions. They likely sell so many due to lack of supply and high demand that they'll never get around to anything considered unique or different like a 9mm lever gun.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top