JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
image.jpeg As I watch the updates on the latest campus shooting I think about this picture I took of a classroom during a hostile intruder drill that I participated in at the middle school yesterday. They left the door unlocked (on purpose) and employed a $1 countermeasure that prevented us from getting the door open. When we had them open the door we found this. Had we defeated this the students had several gym balls ready to throw at us to simulate heavier, more painful objects. With just a little bit of instruction the teacher had prepared these students to win in a horrible situation. Talk to your children now about fortifying a classroom, throwing things at the attacker, or even breaking out a window to escape. Train them to WIN instead of huddling together in a room and hoping nothing bad happens!

Copied from the inter web
Rick49

First things first, remove those stupid bbubblegumm Gun Free Zone signs and place them in every Gov building in America, then we will see a change!!!!:mad::mad::mad:
It is sad what the school children are faced with in helpless in a situation like this. But until the terrorist threats and mental health problem in America are addressed and dealt with accordingly it will likely continue.
It should be met with lethal force within the campus, but the poor liberal chillins be traumatized with all them guns around them. OH THE HORRORS!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top