JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm waiting for the one crazy guy here who will show it to his wife/gf and tell her its a training video.

I had to call Wifey in and have her watch, didn't say nuthin' about training though. She's blonde, but not THAT blonde.

I don't get why the gal just ate the head and threw the rest away? Isn't that a waste?

The first question I always ask myself when I see videos like this, is why is someone taking a video of such an uninteresting event such as trimming a plant? There just seems to me no reason to be filming in the first place, unless this is a setup. And that's what I think this is. I couldn't tell if the birds were real or even living, maybe they were, either way, I don't think she just happened to 'discover' them accidentally while trimming AND while being filmed.

Either way, I wouldn't eat them, alive or dead. I'll be off looking for the filet mignon tree instead :p

I kept waiting for her to spit out the beaks,... But NOOOOOOO!!

She's probably Filipino. To anyone used to eating Balut, that's got to seem pretty tame by comparison.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top