JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well everybody talks about it but I've never seen a documented instance. I can't imagine the guns ended up at the bottom of the pond except for a boating accident!

I had just read this story before coming here. Was interesting. Said he found the loaded Uzi first, that the LEO's who showed up to get that asked him to try again and he found the other guns. Then they sent a dive team to look but they found nothing more. This may sell a lot more of those magnets made for doing this. "fishing" like this in fresh water people may well find stuff worth keeping. Salt water eats them pretty fast but in fresh water, who knows what some may pull up.

Wonder how many sunk fast and deep boats they will find along with all the stuff on the bottom of the very very deep cold and dark pond? Amazing how many boats flounder in the massive seas generated during the aforementioned, (a real word!) boating accidents.

Glug glug glug. Why would anybody tell anybody? That I dunno. Gotta go dance.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews