JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
It is really too bad he didn't give a little swerve and b!tchslap your girl's car with his trailer into the median or off the road.

======================================================

That is an awful thing to suggest. If the trucker was truly angry with Jimmy he should of just mooned him.

So, why don't people like Jimmy? If I shared an event of my day that made me angry would I get treated the same? I'm new here but I remember to keep it strictly gun talk!

Dan

============================================

Dan, at the top of the Off Topic forum it says.

Forum: Off Topic
Join us around the campfire and let us know what's on your mind.

The strictly gun related business is more for the political forum.

But enough of that, how has your day been?

So, why don't people like Jimmy? If I shared an event of my day that made me angry would I get treated the same? I'm new here but I remember to keep it strictly gun talk!

Dan

Search the forum using the word Superjew. That was this clown's former username here. He became so obnoxious that the username was removed and most of his posts deleted. Not enough for you? Google the same word. He trolls many forums, not just this one. I guess when it's a slow day at the re-elect obama campaign headquarters, you might as well troll some forums.

One of many examples.

Here's a good one where he slashes 100 tires at a car dealership.

Last Edited:
The forums here should be labeled "Off Topic, Guns Only" and on down the line some folks are sooo A retentives and power junkies, geez Cuba and China are more relaxed
There is an alternative website <broken link removed>

Too late, I sent you a PM with the bumper sticker, but its only because I respect your opinion on this matter. I don't want to post the bumper sticker because it would be blatant trolling of this forum.

Lets just say, I like to have sex with women and NOT father children. This should be considered a success to the people on this forum that I don't want to contaminate the rest of the world with my own offspring.

I feel violated

Awe got it, I wont search the forum but I understand. There are few audio forums I'm with that have trolls that start threads to irritate, ie my sound system is better than all because...

Gunnails, my day has been swell, thank you for asking.

Jimmy, I'd look into a new vehicle. Probably won't do to well in a SHTF scenario, unless you lift it and pull a trailer.

Dan

Too late, I sent you a PM with the bumper sticker, but its only because I respect your opinion on this matter. I don't want to post the bumper sticker because it would be blatant trolling of this forum.

Lets just say, I like to have sex with women and NOT father children. This should be considered a success to the people on this forum that I don't want to contaminate the rest of the world with my own offspring.

put him on the ignore list.

Wanted to quote a post from above..........but.....Toooo much good stuff here.

ROFLMAO

Mike

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR