Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

Sold

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by The Courier, Dec 18, 2011.

1. The Courier

The Courier Newberg, Oregon Well-Known Member

Gone!!!!

Last edited: Jan 9, 2012
  2. Remadl700

Remadl700 Oregon Member

What about a a 5.7 FNP with 3mags. It will penetrate a vest where a 44 won't.

The Courier and (deleted member) like this.
  3. The Courier

I've wanted a 5.7 for a long time. what color is it? tan,black? im very interested if you can send me a picture.

4. The Courier

I like that pistol alot, however it is an expensive piece of equipment and i dont want to throw a low ball offer at you. But i do need to make some cash. would you be interested in selling the pistol with just 1 mag and $300? and i'll give you the whole package including the professional cleaning that can be done any time by Riches gun shop in donald,OR. as well as 5 rounds of 00buck and 5 slugs and 20 rounds of 2 3/4 bird shot.

5. Remadl700

Remadl700 Oregon Member

Me getting $300 plus the Saiga?

6. The Courier

what i ment was i give you the saiga with everything and you trade me the pistol-2 mags and 300 bucks. still interested?

7. fish1260

fish1260 SW WA Member

has this Saiga been converted? looks like the stock has been change out with one that has a pistol grip
    is this Saiga 922R compliant?

8. The Courier

it has not been converted, the saiga is compliant. However to use the factory mag shown you must also use the factory stock. the reason i didnt convert it is that i like the idea of keeping it as origonal as possible with russian made parts. The factory mag and stock are included and cleaning rod +cleaning supplies. its a great gun plus oregon fish and wildlife have no shotgun magazine restictions when hunting elk and deer with slugs.... the saiga can hold 13 slugs overall:)

9. sillyrabbit

sillyrabbit Salem, Oregon Member

PM Sent

10. sillyrabbit

sillyrabbit Salem, Oregon Member

New PM Sent