JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
I like that pistol alot, however it is an expensive piece of equipment and i dont want to throw a low ball offer at you. But i do need to make some cash. would you be interested in selling the pistol with just 1 mag and $300? and i'll give you the whole package including the professional cleaning that can be done any time by Riches gun shop in donald,OR. as well as 5 rounds of 00buck and 5 slugs and 20 rounds of 2 3/4 bird shot.

has this Saiga been converted? looks like the stock has been change out with one that has a pistol grip
is this Saiga 922R compliant?

it has not been converted, the saiga is compliant. However to use the factory mag shown you must also use the factory stock. the reason i didnt convert it is that i like the idea of keeping it as origonal as possible with russian made parts. The factory mag and stock are included and cleaning rod +cleaning supplies. its a great gun plus oregon fish and wildlife have no shotgun magazine restictions when hunting elk and deer with slugs.... the saiga can hold 13 slugs overall:)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.