JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
**SOLD IT ALL**

I added up everything I have at prices I could order today from sigpower.com (upgrade parts) and from topgunsupply.com for the conversion kit and extra magazines. And it would run 599.35(if I did my math right) not counting shipping to order this today. (and not all of it is instock when I looked)

$350obo and it could all be yours
Factory Kit 313.00 (topgunsupply)(this has been turned back to factory default for sale)
Extra Mags 31.95x3 (topgunsupply)
Followers 22.25x5 (sigpower.com)
ExtraPowerFollowerSprings 5.70x5 (sigpower.com)
Stainless Guide Rod 18.85 (sigpower.com)
ShortMagPlug (5.95x2(currentshortplugs))+(5.00x4(originalshortplugs(notquite as short))) (Sigpower.com)

Let me know what questions you have!!!Basically I have enough extra parts for 5 magazines fully converted to hold back the slide and hold 14-15 rounds each (depending on short mag plug type)

So $350 cash or $400trade on (want do you have interesting? Sig220? P6?, XDM45? Something else? 12g Something? Eotech?could add some cash to right deal)

An Eotech (AA Battery style) and a little cash on your end depending on the model would really tickle my fancy for a trade this weekend

Thanks for looking
Steven

Pictures say more then words so look away. Ask questions I will add more info later!

Thanks for looking!
Steven

Will ship anywhere(for free if a USPS flat rate box will do the trick) the law will let me! Need to avoid that whole hi-cap mag thing in some states, Then again that is part of the reason it is dissembled into upgrade parts. Know your laws if You can't have this in your location don't buy it.

Steven

I have a Sig 220 but you would have to add cash. Plus I have a NIB 557 AR.223 EOTech and you would also have to add cash.

Let me know.

Scott

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top