JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
TUALATIN
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I'm selling my beautiful condition sig p226 tacops 9mm. It's in excellent condition it's been cleaned and oiled after every use never had any issues. I've put 500 rounds through it. It comes with original guide rod and a brand new lasermax guide rod installed the laser color is green. It comes with 3 twenty round mags also in excellent condition. It also comes with original sig Sauer case and a Blackhawk outside waist band holster . This is a great deal considering the lasermax cost me 300 alone. You pay transfer fee. I'm available any day. Price is 700 cash firm. Very eager to sell. But will not go below 700 cash. Also no trades . Its cash only. Sale will be made at local licensing dealer for transfer or I can ship it to your local FFL dealer.

525622-582745008b1d4a29f0e66ac13d8f658a.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Unfortunately I can not. It's currently on consignment at threat Dynamics in Sherwood Oregon your more than welcome to go check it out they should let you shoot it for free they may charge you for lane use and ammo but you can at least see it in person there.

I'm selling my beautiful condition sig p226 tacops 9mm. It's in excellent condition it's been cleaned and oiled after every use never had any issues. I've put 500 rounds through it. It comes with original guide rod and a brand new lasermax guide rod installed the laser color is green. It comes with 3 twenty round mags also in excellent condition. It also comes with original sig Sauer case and a Blackhawk outside waist band holster . This is a great deal considering the lasermax cost me 300 alone. You pay transfer fee. I'm available any day. Price is 700 cash firm. Very eager to sell. But will not go below 700 cash. Also no trades . Its cash only. Sale will be made at local licensing dealer for transfer or I can ship it to your local FFL dealer.

View attachment 618324
The price is now 700 cash firm. Thanks.

BenjaminTrif79 Is a good person to deal with, he arrived at the designated meeting place on time, everything was as described and he had paperwork for everything he sold. I would do business with him again.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.