JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$200
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I bought this rifle a few years ago thinking I would change the barrel, trigger, and stock. But I changed my mind, took it to deer camp and shot a little box of Thunderbolts -- 50. That's it. I've got 3 other .22 rifles. It's been tucked away in the safe ever since. It looks flawless except I just noticed a tiny blem under the bolt.

It's got an 18" barrel. The s/n is 258-55137

20181225_115303.jpg 2018-12-25 11.54.04.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I bought this rifle a few years ago thinking I would change the barrel, trigger, and stock. But I changed my mind, took it to deer camp and shot a little box of Thunderbolts -- 50. That's it. I've got 3 other .22 rifles. It's been tucked away in the safe ever since. It looks flawless except I just noticed a tiny blem under the bolt.

It's got an 18" barrel. The s/n is 258-55137

View attachment 531546 View attachment 531547
I forgot to mention: Since this gun is registered to me, I suggest that Gun Pro in Springfield would be a good place for you to re-register it.

Transfer backlog should not impact the seller, I never understood this logic.

The FFL can hold the firearm while the buyer waits for BCG. No need for the seller to have to wait around.

Transfer backlog should not impact the seller, I never understood this logic.

The FFL can hold the firearm while the buyer waits for BCG. No need for the seller to have to wait around.

Some businesses handling the FFL transfers don't want to hold onto the firearm that is in limbo, so they have the seller maintain possession until the buyers BGC completes.

Maybe this post should be marked SPF.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.