JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$325
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Vancouver
State
Washington
Zip Code
I purchased this used from a police trade in. This was a law enforcement agency weapon. The rear night sights have some life left in them, but the front is very dim.

This Glock comes with a factory Glock Case, Gun Lock, Weapon Light purchased from Amazon, Talon Grips (the grippy ones, not the sandpaper ones) and two 15 round factory magazines.

The serial number sequence is as follows: FLA XXXX

The round count is unknown as I am the 2nd owner and I only put 45 rounds through it. Overall it is in pretty good shape with a little holster wear showing on the slide. I can provide more pictures upon request.

Buyer pays transfer fees at local shop (Tropics Pawn Shop on NE 4th Plains. Or for you Oregon folks I can meet you at Big Iron Armory off I-205 across the bridge. I think that is the closest Portland FFL to Vancouver.

Package_1.jpg Package_2.jpg Left_Light.jpg Right_Light.jpg Weapons_Light.jpg Left.jpg Right.jpg Night Sights.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.