JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not the first one I have seen. I've seen pinto's, old VW's, station wagons, hearse's, limo's, boats, corvette's, the list goes on.

I thought it was going to be one that used to run around sand lake sometimes. It was a bright yellow, lifted up 67 or 68 Camaro. It was freaking fast! I watched that thing race banshees up the bowl. I just couldn't believe someone made a damn first generation camaro into a sand toy!

I was pretty hesitant...but then I saw that it had no cracks in the dash.
I'm THIS close to being all in. I just gotta see if my mullet wig is still tangled up in the gas powered margarita blender...

If I had that I could become the undisputed ruler of all the white trash, hillbilly homosexuals. There would be none who dared challenge my superior levels of in-breeding and poor taste if I pulled up in that baby. :winkkiss:

Don't get me wrong, GM's are great for doing a 1/4 mile or only turning left, drive one into a right hand corner and it won't know what to do and explode. Don't you find it funny that Ford has successfully competed in every form of motorsport. **** in the 80's the Ford Sierra Cosworth dominated one season with 43 wins against the likes of Benz with the 190 and BMW's M3 and also won the WRC with the same model car. I just say this because I have a 67 cougar and family has Torino's, Fairlanes and Galaxies.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top