JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
*This isn't my movie, so I hope this doesn't fall under Advertising. If it does, then I apologize to the Forum Management, but I thought you all should know.*

Here in CA, we have been working hard to get this out, and its finally ready to be released. I helped fund the Kickstarter projects, and thought that you guys in other states may like to see the pre-screening. I think you can set it up with your local theater to show it, but I'm not sure. Anyway, when it comes out, especially if we manage to pull off a national release, please watch and get the word out!

Here's the Calguns forum for the simultaneous screening we're having this Thursday. If I'd thought of it sooner, I'd have tried to get it out to other forums for other states earlier.:s0054:

IMDB

<broken link removed>

Kickstarter link (old, can no longer donate, just for info)

Thanks for taking a look. If you have any questions, shoot me a PM here or on CGN forum (same username.) or email the director.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top