JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'm going to go outside and try to catch the next one that is going to hit Albany. I hate to burst your bubble but Albany is a prime target with Oremet and Wahchang along with Both casting companies that cast titanium parts for various planes and such.

:s0114::s0114: No bubble here, I was making coffee so I would have something to drink while I wait to be vaporized. I love coffee:D

jj

Haunt you all... Or perhaps my irradiated body will mutate into something really cool.

Ground Zero: Google Maps and Nuclear Weapons

Yeah Im dead...
Only thing that would kill me from where I live is a Tsar Bomba and an asteroid impact. Anything under the 1.4MT mark and I'm fine :cool:

So given that, I choose to answer make my answer in the form of a song lyric,
"I'm going home, gonna load my shotgun, sit by the door and light a cigarette."
I don't smoke, but at that point, why not? Also who am I kidding, my shotgun is always loaded :s0114:

I'll steal the uniform and bag from an unfortunate postal worker and go from town to town getting free meals for quoting shakespeare, thereby raising an army, and restoring the union.

I mean, that's everyone's plan right?

Here's a better one. You are watching the news, and a missile contrail has been spotted off the coast of LA. There is some debate over what it actually is, and the Pentagon isn't really giving out any info. What would you do?

Pray to God it hits either San Francisco or Portland.

:D:D and Seatle has gone up in a fireball. There is a quick rumor that LA and San Fran has gone too. Just then there is a loud far off boom and EMP has shut down all electrical including vehicles. What ya going to do??:s0114::s0114:

jj

Assuming I'm not vaporized immediately (NE Portland), I would grab my .38 snubbie, my 12ga pump, and my bag of ammo. If anyone was coming with me, they would get the Mosin, 10/22, 12ga single shot, or .22 pistol (depending how many people) and appropriate ammo. Next grab my camping bag. Then to the train tracks on Lombard, and keep a low key walking to the St. John's bridge. A mountain bike would be good, but I don't own one. Cross over to Forest Park then on to the Coast Range. There seems like plenty of wilderness for me and mine to maintain until...? That's as far as I've thought.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top