JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The little computer kind, not the ibuprofen tablet! :) I'm going to get the Samsung Galaxy Tab A, 10" for Wifey for Christmas. I don't see many others that look any better, even though the Samsung has some reviews by the electronics folks that indicate it's a little old, technology wise.

I trust Samsung.

Costco is running a smoking deal on it for $169.00.

She's been using a Motorola Zoom for about 5-6 (maybe more?) years now with no issues other than it takes forever for things to load, pics, videos (if they load at all). I figure what's out there now has to be better than that, no? I didn't do Apple back then and won't this time either.

She mainly plays various games, reads the Oregonian, pays bills, some internet browsing/buying.

Basically, any bad about the Galaxy would need to be followed by what is better and why. I don't have much savvy when it comes to these things, so there's that. :D

I have one, and it's a POS. I pretty much never use it. The camera is useless and it's slow and choppy for day to day use. YMMV.

I should have bought the iPad.

I have one, and it's a POS. I pretty much never use it. The camera is useless and it's slow and choppy for day to day use. YMMV.
Good to know my mom wants a tablet .I use my phone for everything I don't even have wi fi in my house but that's going to change just got new TV and she wants a tablet lol

Honestly I found the Samsung tablet so underwhelming I regret buying it. Slow chip, poor graphics, poor camera. Yeah, you can check email and surf the web. That's about it.

I've had good luck with Samsung. Tablet, phone and tv's. Lots of tv's. Had my tablet for 5 years and works great.
I just got a Philips 55 inch smart TV it was 100 bucks cheaper than the Samsung but basically the same thing actually too big for my house lol MVIMG_20171110_194055.jpg

My old TV was a Visio 43 inch had it for 3 year's then it just got a dark spot across the center of the screen about 5 inch wide all the way across

DVD? Come on man, either Blu-Ray or streamed HD content. DVD is NOT HD. Waste of a perfectly good screen! :D
It's blue ray but I call it DVD I have to up grade my sat TV box and get wi fi to to do everything hell man im only home three days a week so all my stuff is years behind lol

I'm an apple fan...

Barring that, a co-worker just bought a laptop that folds inside out and turns into a tablet for $299 that runs windows. I'd go that route instead if I couldn't get a Mac.

I'm an apple fan...

Barring that, a co-worker just bought a laptop that folds inside out and turns into a tablet for $299 that runs windows. I'd go that route instead if I couldn't get a Mac.

I'd just take the 3 bills and light them on fire before buying a machine that runs Windows. Just saying.....:D

Well it looks good man. Enjoy that screen and your Lazy-Boy. Be glad there's no gear shift to your right! :D

I'd just take the 3 bills and light them on fire before buying a machine that runs Windows. Just saying.....:D

At my office, I run a brand new HP all-in-one on Windows 10. At home I rock a late 2012 Mac Mini. My Mac KILLS my "brand new" POS in every way. Go figure.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top