JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just wanted to start a thread early as Christmas nears. Merry Christmas to everyone by the way! :). Feel free to show and tell your firearm-related gifts in this thread (firearms, ammo, mags, scopes, parts, ammo, etc. anything firearms related).

Wishing you all have a safe and wonderful holiday!

Oh yes, and please feel free to post pictures because we're all nosy. :s0112:

gf got a hat, a watch, a bucket of candy, coffee maker, gerber machete and LED q5 flashlight

i got thermal socks, 5 pounds of rib eye, 2 pounds of smoked turkey, 5 pounds of turkey legs. and yes i asked for it :)

I am getting some gunsmith work done from Taran Tactical Innovations, and 5 large magazine base pads.

I will post some pictures when I get the gun back in a couple weeks. I am very excited to see how my Glock 35 looks and shoots when they are done. Will be used to shoot USPSA Limited.

surefire, daniel defense railz and vfg

2012-11-09_21-28-10_828.jpg

I bought a 7" GPS for our motorhome for myself and the DW, she doesn't know it yet though!

Couldn't pass up the $100 trade in for one of my old GPS's. In fact I found one that was so old I'd forgotten I even had it. Not sure it even works and I know the maps have never been updated.

Already mentioned a Galco Cop3 holster and two Sig .45mags on another thread. Also a Cold Steel Tokyo Spike knife from my son and an MTM ammo box with a, God help me, big ugly Zombie sticker on the side from my wife! I think there may be a catastrophic OD spray paint accident in the near future!

Wife went out of her way and surprised me this year. She had already gotten me something I wanted but then out of nowhere, I notice she also got me a bug-out bag with 4 boxes of Corbon hollow points for misc. calibers. I love my wife :cool:

wifexmas.jpg

wifexmas.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top