JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just wanted to start a thread early as Christmas nears. Merry Christmas to everyone by the way! :). Feel free to show and tell your firearm-related gifts in this thread (firearms, ammo, mags, scopes, parts, ammo, etc. anything firearms related).

Wishing you all have a safe and wonderful holiday!

Oh yes, and please feel free to post pictures because we're all nosy. :s0112:

gf got a hat, a watch, a bucket of candy, coffee maker, gerber machete and LED q5 flashlight

i got thermal socks, 5 pounds of rib eye, 2 pounds of smoked turkey, 5 pounds of turkey legs. and yes i asked for it :)

I am getting some gunsmith work done from Taran Tactical Innovations, and 5 large magazine base pads.

I will post some pictures when I get the gun back in a couple weeks. I am very excited to see how my Glock 35 looks and shoots when they are done. Will be used to shoot USPSA Limited.

surefire, daniel defense railz and vfg

2012-11-09_21-28-10_828.jpg

I bought a 7" GPS for our motorhome for myself and the DW, she doesn't know it yet though!

Couldn't pass up the $100 trade in for one of my old GPS's. In fact I found one that was so old I'd forgotten I even had it. Not sure it even works and I know the maps have never been updated.

Already mentioned a Galco Cop3 holster and two Sig .45mags on another thread. Also a Cold Steel Tokyo Spike knife from my son and an MTM ammo box with a, God help me, big ugly Zombie sticker on the side from my wife! I think there may be a catastrophic OD spray paint accident in the near future!

Wife went out of her way and surprised me this year. She had already gotten me something I wanted but then out of nowhere, I notice she also got me a bug-out bag with 4 boxes of Corbon hollow points for misc. calibers. I love my wife :cool:

wifexmas.jpg

wifexmas.jpg

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews